CASE STUDIES ARE ESSENTIALLY STORIES ABOUT HOW PLANS WERE CONCEPTUALIZED WITH THE DUAL-PURPOSE OF BEING GOOD FOR BUSINESS & POSITIVELY IMPACTING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR SPECIFIC GROUPS OF PEOPLE
ME-WE COALITION-COMMUNITY BUILDING
ACTIVE CLIENT: Savannah-Chatham Sustainability Coalition
LOCATION: Savannah, GA
PROGRAM: Make Earth Every Day
OBJECTIVE: Expand annual Earth Day Festival business & nonprofit coalition into a year-round mission to "Make Earth Day Every Day."
1. Strategic Partnership with City & Planetary Alliance
2. Foundational Structure & Staffing;
2. Seed Funding & Coalition memberships;
3. Signature Award Program;
4. Creative Committee;
5. Community Calendar;
6. Co-Hosted Events
RESULTS: Visit our Healthy Planet Project page
LOCATION: National campaign
PROGRAM: Schick Rookie Spokesteam
OBJECTIVES: Deepen product awareness of Schick razors in relation to NBA Rookie athletes after having renewed sponsorship commitment repeatedly.
1. Established Rookie spokesteam with 4 NBA players with individual marketing and public relations deliverables.
2. Conceptualized & managed full-page Advertorial campaign series with Sports Illustrated
3. Online chats and All-Star Weekend appearances
RESULTS: Schick creatively empowered their product sales by expanding their sponsorship rights with a customized marketing communications plan within an unprecedented 4-athlete spokes team commitment.
EMPOWERING CREATIVE SELF-EXPRESSION
LOCATION: North America & Europe
PROGRAM: F.I.R.S.T. Serve
OBJECTIVE: Create a program to highlight title sponsor, Corel's donation of software licenses to schools for free in select WTA global markets
1. Create a broader community program featuring school visits from top athletes speaking about self-confidence and creativity.
2. Expanded media relations outreach
3. Expand from Canada to USA and Europe.
RESULTS: Local media coverage was exponentially increased due to Corel being positioned within a positive character-building event - weaving in the mention of their software license donations.
COURAGEOUS INTEGRATION FOR EXPANDED POSITIVE IMPACT
CLIENT: Prudential Securities
PROGRAM: Winning Returns
OBJECTIVE: Build customer awareness for local Prudential Securities offices at the multi-layered amateur to elite tennis sponsorships: USTA Satellite Circuit. USTA/US Open Grand Slam and Tier 1 ATP/WTA event in Miami.
1. Create an umbrella campaign conceptually linking the sport of tennis to the actions of financial planning.
2. Created in-game recognition program with official in-game message and media distribution for player with "Winning Returns" returning the serve of an opponent.
3. Created at-tournament tent kiosks with message of "winning returns" on your investments of the court.
RESULTS: Local offices were able to better prospect at-tournament sites; Miami Herald highlighted "Prudential Securities Winning Return" as being the best corporate sponsor program to be legitimately linked to what they do as a business.
IN-PROGRESS: HAPPY PEOPLE
In-Progress: Creative Resilience
IN-PROGRESS: Join us for Laughing Together Project